Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timing out
Hello,

the studies on FindingFive (EU-server) seem to be unavailable. The trouble started around 10 pm (Berlin/Amsterdam time) yesterday evening.

FindingFive will let me log in and out. Yesterday evening I was able to see an overview of my studies and open them, but then it timed out when I tried to look at the materials. A bit later, it wouldn't open at all. Today, it is opening again, but it won't load the overview of the studies available for participation, and neither my own study list. Resource files and help pages are available though.

Currently I have no active studies, and am collaborating on three inactive studies. So far, my collaborators have not been complaining about the same problem. I have tried logging out, logging in, restarting the browser etc., but it doesn't seem to do the trick.
Sometimes, an error message will appear:
DataTables warning: table id=all-experiments - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7 

I would be very grateful for any recommendation, best, Anna
Thanks for the report, Anna! We have resolved the issue (which was due to a network error at our data center knocking database servers offline). We will try to respond to such incidents in a more timely manner in the future. Smile
Thanks, everything is back und running well again! Smile