Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image overlay onto the another image
Hello,
I am trying to show image stimuli(i.e. a big scene image) that are superimposed by another image(i.e. smaller face image) in each trial.
Since I am planning to randomize scene-face pairs, making superimposed images in advance and uploading those images may not be available.

Could you suggest any useful grammar or method for this?

Thanks,
Hello! That's a great question! Please let us think about potential strategies. Hang on! Big Grin
Thank you a lot for the reply. I'll be looking forward to it !
Hello! I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news, but we don't think it's currently possible to superimpose image stimuli on FindingFive. But that's such a great idea that we want to add support for this feature. We will try to get it ready by the end of the this fall semester - I hope you can still find it useful then?

Our plan is to introduce a new type of image stimulus (say, "combo image"?), where you can specify which existing image stimuli are used to create them. You can define fixed pairs or sampled pairs. You'll also be able to specify the relative coordinates for those images so that you can superimpose them freely.

What do you think? If you have other specific requests, please let me know.