Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technical problems with logging using google account
Good morning.
My experiment is running, but the participants cannot log into the platform with their google account (gmail box). They report that their screen turns white, and the platform is not working. Is there any technical issue with the platform?
Kind regards.
Paweł
Hi Paweł,

Thanks for the report. Everything seems to be running normally though. I can log in and see your study just fine: https://eu.findingfive.com/study/details...289/?t=lab. Maybe there are isolated incidents that are temporary? Keep us updated, and if you have other details, please do let us know.

Ting
[quote pid="804" dateline="1652473892"]
Good morning.
Thank you very much for the information. Maybe it is the matter of the browser the participants use. I have also checked and it is working. But I am sure at least three participants reported the issue during this study as well as in two of my previous studies (which have already concluded). I am going to conclude the study on Monday and work on the results (just  these few, unfortunately for this study i haven't collected the maximum number of participants). If anyone reports this issue again. I am going to write you a message.
Kind regards.
Paweł

[/quote]

By the way.
If there are four lists in the study (A,B,C,D) designed for 40 people, and I conclude it having only 20 results, will the results include 5 of each list? Does the program work like that, or it collects the equal number of the list just for the end of the trials?.
Thank you for the answer.
Kind regards.
Paweł 
To your second question - yes. The balancing method is called “roundabout”, which assigns participants to each list sequentially (ABCDABCD… instead of AAAAABBBBB…). It is designed for exactly the situation you are encountering, when there are fewer participants recruited than originally expected.
Good morning.
Thank you so much for the answer!
Kind regards.
Paweł