Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fixation cross location using yoked trials
ahhhh! gotcha! I see the problem now. The yoking mechanism requires the templates being yoked together to produce the same number of trials. The error you are seeing is complaining exactly about that.

So the solution is a bit hacky but simple, you'll only need to repeat "fixation_cross" 5 times in the fixation_cross_template, as in:

Code:
"stimuli": ["fixation_cross", "fixation_cross", "fixation_cross", "fixation_cross", "fixation_cross"]

I know that's a bit silly, but it should work! The idea is to tell the template to generate 5 actual trials, each with just a fixation cross. If you need to pair the template again with another template (not "practice"), you can create another fixation cross template that repeats the stimulus a different number of times. A bit tedious, I am sorry, but it'll work!

As an aside, the way you specify "location" isn't exactly correct, but it wouldn't matter because the default location for a single stimulus is just the center spot, 5. So you can remove the line completely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: fixation cross location using yoked trials - by Ting - 10-20-2021, 04:58 PM