Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio responces collection: zip only has a .csv
Dear Colleagues,
In course of trying out my beta study I stumbled upon a problem with collecting data. The experiment should collect audio responses - however, in the final zip-file there's only one (pretty unintelligible) .csv file. No .ogg files, no "value", no "rt". Just that .csv. The question is: where are the actual audio recordings? Am I doing something wrong? My browser is Chrome. Below is the code for my response unit "picturenaming_response":
{
  "type": "audio",
  "auto_start": true,
  "rerecording_allowed": false,
  "onset_detection": true
}

Should there be different response units?.. I need people to audially describe the pictures, and the recordings with these descriptions.
Thank you very much for your input!
Hi! Is this response included in the trial templates? If so, in the course of previewing the study, you should see an audio recorder, which allows you to record and replay your own recordings. If you didn't see that, then there's some coding error in your experiment.

As for the CSV, we have a tutorial explaining its format: https://news.findingfive.com/2021/01/01/...r-results/

Lastly, you can see our reference audio recording implementation by creating a new study and selecting the "Audio Recording" template instead of using the default "New Blank Study" one. You can build your study based on that reference implementation.
(10-18-2021, 11:08 AM)Dear Ting,Thank you so much! However, the only awailable options I see in choosing a study template are: New Blank Study, Crash Course, Mouse Tracking, Conditional Branching (indluding iterative training). Why is it so?Thank you,CTing Wrote: Hi! Is this response included in the trial templates? If so, in the course of previewing the study, you should see an audio recorder, which allows you to record and replay your own recordings. If you didn't see that, then there's some coding error in your experiment.

As for the CSV, we have a tutorial explaining its format: https://news.findingfive.com/2021/01/01/...r-results/

Lastly, you can see our reference audio recording implementation by creating a new study and selecting the "Audio Recording" template instead of using the default "New Blank Study" one. You can build your study based on that reference implementation.