Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
key response with buttons
Hi Rachel,

Thanks so much for your message. The position of the text stimuli must be randomised, so option1 won't be a possibility Sad i've tried option 2 though, but for some reason the choice doesn't come up at all at the moment. i did everything the way you list it and really don't see a reason why it shouldn't, but it just doesn't turn up at all, the end of the audio is the end of the trial. I've added instructions in order to be able to detect it if it's there, but i can't see them and i can't see a log of it appearing in the csv file with the data. I've tried defining the text options both as stimuli as well as inside the choice response, and they don't turn up, except when they are defined as stimuli they push my fixation cross over to the left, but don't actually appear... not sure what i'm doing wrong...

Another problem is that if i understand correctly, if i do option2, i'll have to make 100+ responses and 100+ trials for all the audio files i'd like people to respond to. It's not the end of the world of course, but if there's another possible implementation that involves a little less manual work and a little more automation that would be great. i didn't think this study would be hard to implement!

Best,
bissera

Messages In This Thread
key response with buttons - by bisserai - 09-02-2021, 07:38 AM
RE: key response with buttons - by bisserai - 09-03-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: key response with buttons - by bisserai - 09-04-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: key response with buttons - by Ting - 09-04-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: key response with buttons - by bisserai - 09-22-2021, 10:13 AM
RE: key response with buttons - by Ting - 09-23-2021, 08:40 AM