Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trials displaying longer than their set time?
The words are one stimulus each - so one stimuli text screen per two words. For a 'trial' though they are defined as a trial template in their order, for example:
"items1": {
"type": "basic",
"stimuli": ["crainteJasmin", "rogneMoment"],
"duration": 0.7,
"submission_point": false
}
(having sent this to you now I have realised I have made a slight error in timing, though not important here). I will use trial yoking but I have fixed orders of some word screens - so fixed orders of some trials - and others can be random. This is because, for example, some word screen 'prime' others, which is why they are in a fixed order, but if we think of the primes + target as a group then those groups of trials can be randomised.

Ah, that's frustrating about the question mark and exclamation mark, as the tutorial says they will display in the same location (maybe you could update the tutorial to explain this, as it sounds like they should display in the same place where one 'overrides' the other). I could split them over two trials but then I don't think I can have a background audio response which spans the length of both trials , is that correct? As that is a necessity to ensure we collect our data.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trials displaying longer than their set time? - by amiefairs - 01-26-2021, 04:23 AM