Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error message-- can't automatically detect
I've been slowly building my study today, and after adding each bit of code, I've been testing and everything's been fine.
Then I added quite a bit of new code, and tried running the study. I got the error message: Your study contains coding errors that we cannot automatically detect yet. Please refer to the Study Grammar Reference for help.
So, I took out all of the new code I had added and tried to run again, thinking it should work since this is the same code I started with. Instead, I got the error: Your study contains coding errors that we cannot automatically detect yet. Please refer to the Study Grammar Reference for help.
So I looked at the FAQ #4 -- Syntax Error post. I highlighted all of my text in both trial templates and Procedure and hit tab -- looks good, but still get the error.
So I also C&P'd both trial templates and procedure into an online JSON validator -- it is valid JSON.
I am at my wits end! Two hours ago, this code worked fine -- now I can't run it and get the same syntax error: Your study contains coding errors that we cannot automatically detect yet. Please refer to the Study Grammar Reference for help 
even though this is the same code I ran earlier. 
What else can I try?

Messages In This Thread
Error message-- can't automatically detect - by sten_knutsen - 07-26-2021, 01:56 PM