Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about the audio file size limit and the premium membership
Hi, FindingFive!
I am writing because I have some questions about the audio file size limit and the premium membership.
First, I tried to upload some big audio files, but failed. It says that the file exceeds 5MB. However, as far as I remember, I uploaded some of them in the past... I am wondering this restriction is temporary, and if not, upgrading to the premium member can solve this problem.
Second, our lab is considering getting a premium membership, for which a lab account (though not be a school account) will be created. However, before doing so, I would like to check whether it is possible to transfer studies created by me and other researchers, who belong to the lab, to the lab account. I mean one of the advantages of the premium membership is that up to 3 people can be considered to be creators, and I am wondering whether it is applied for such case that the premium member is the recipient. 
(To be more specific on my situation... As I improved upon a study created by a college of mine. I am not able to publish it without her help because she is the creator, so I tried to solve this problem by copying the study. In order to do this, I have to re-upload all the stimuli. That is fine, but the problem is that the big audio files are not be able to be (re)uploaded... )
I sincerely appreciate all your help and support.
Thank you very much.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about the audio file size limit and the premium membership - by cjsrka14 - 05-03-2021, 10:46 AM