Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two questions regarding response feedback
Hello, I have two questions concerning the "feedback" feature for "choice" responses.

First, is it possible to change the wording of the feedback message specified? I would like to edit the language from "Sorry! the correct answer is highlighted in green." to display something else if the participant does not select the "target" choice.

Second, is it possible to provide a feedback message based on whether or not a participant answers within the specified timeout? E.g., if a participant doesn't respond within the timeout duration, I would like to trigger it to say something like "Remember, you have X seconds to respond. Please provide the first answer that comes to your mind." To clarify, I do not want to specify any correct "target" response for this question, I just want to provide a message based on if the participant provided a response or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Our apologies.

For your first question, unfortunately the wording is hard coded right now. We can look into enabling custom feedback messages, but it's likely going to take a little while. That's a great idea though!

For the second question, the answer is also negative. But we have been thinking about doing this for a long time. Our dev team is tiny so our main time is spent on enabling more experimental designs. Hopefully we'll get a new intern / volunteer this spring so that these refinements can be worked on soon too!

Thanks for your interest.