Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot find coding error in new grammar
I received this error when trying to preview and launch a new session but I cannot find the coding error in the Study Grammar:
"Your study contains coding errors that we cannot automatically detect yet. Please refer to the Study Grammar Reference for help."
Hi czeidan, 

Thanks for your message. Could you provide more information about your study? Without further detail, we're unable to advise you as to the source of the error.

Best,
Rachel
Hi Rachel,
Thank you for your response. I am having trouble with several studies, actually. I have not changed any of the script/code, it is just the updated grammar that seems to have changed something. I have added the FF research account as a collaborator on the four studies that are having issues.

If you could take a look, I would really appreciate it.
Best,
Cloe
Hi Cloe,
Great to hear from you, and sorry about the trouble. The weird thing is that I can preview all of your studies just fine. Can you log out and log back in (or try a different browser) and try again? Screenshot is attached.

Hi Ting,
It is working now! I had logged out and tried several servers last night but tried again this morning and was able to preview and launch new sessions. I can only guess why that may be but I am very grateful for your quick response. 

Best,
Cloe
(08-16-2022, 10:56 PM)Ting Wrote: Hi Cloe,
Great to hear from you, and sorry about the trouble. The weird thing is that I can preview all of your studies just fine. Can you log out and log back in (or try a different browser) and try again? Screenshot is attached.

Hi Ting, 

I had the same issue with Chloe (the same error message)-- is there any way that you could take a look at my study?

Thanks so much,
Yuting
Hi Yuting - sorry about the late reply. I believe Noah has helped you already?