Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
setting up pre-requisites & exporting audio stimuli
1) I'm on a study of which I'm the collaborator but not the creator. When I try to make a copy of the study, I can duplicate the definitions of the stimuli and responses but not the actual audio and video stimuli. Is there a way that I can export all the audio stimuli from the original experiment/transfer the audio stimuli from the original to the new experiment?
2) When I set up a new session for an experiment, there's a part where I can set up the "Pre-requisites and anti-prerequisites". It says "Use the control key to select more than one study. This is selecting prerequisite studies." However, it seems that I was not able to select any studies even when I press the control key. Could you please provide me with some guidance?
Hello!

1. You will need to upload the stimuli from the original study to your account for your copy to work. You will have to get these files from the original study's creator.

2. Are you able to see the prerequisite studies, just not click on them? Did you check the box next to "Participants must have completed all of the following sessions before"?
(11-17-2020, 04:58 PM)Lucy - FF Researcher Support Wrote: Hello!

Thanks for the answer for Question 1.

2. Are you able to see the prerequisite studies, just not click on them? Did you check the box next to "Participants must have completed all of the following sessions before"?

I'm not able to see the prerequisite studies, and I did check the box. I've attached a screenshot what how it looks like on my screen along with this reply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you run any studies previously? The only studies that will show up are ones previously ran.