Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studies not loading
Looks like there is some sort of problem on the Studies page of the website today. My list of studies won't load and after a few seconds I get the popup: "DataTables warning: table id=all-experiments - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7". Same result in all browsers I've tried.
Yes! We noticed that too. Somehow our servers had a minor database hiccup. It should be fixed now - give it another try?

Thanks for letting us know.
(04-26-2022, 09:24 AM)Ting Wrote: Yes! We noticed that too. Somehow our servers had a minor database hiccup. It should be fixed now - give it another try?

Thanks for letting us know.

Yes, fixed now! Smile
Hi!

I wanted to report that I am receiving the same error as was posted above!
The Home screen is also stuck with the loading icon for quite a while and eventually gives a styled report saying that no studies are found -- but no ajax error.

Hope it's an easy fix! Thanks for keeping this all running!

Carson
Hi Carson,

It looks like we were having server issues again. Can you try again and report if you are still experiencing this issue?

Best,
Rachel
Hi Carson,

Thanks for the report! Maintaining a distributed database system for 24/7 availability turns out to be hard, perhaps unsurprisingly. This time it was due to expired encryption certificates, which we just renewed. Everything should be running normally now, and an automated renewal procedure is now in place to prevent this from happening again.

Until the next gotcha moment,
Ting
[quote pid="830" dateline="1654442510"]
Thanks Ting and Rachel for the rapid response!

Everything looks good from my account end.

Best,
Carson
[/quote]