Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
csv stimulus definitions
Hi FF team,

I'm trying to upload the stimulus definitions for my study with a csv batch upload, but i've been waiting for more than 20 minutes and it still hasn't uploaded. I tried using a different browser - same thing. I checked the crash course and couldn't find any limitations i should be respecting (like with the zip stimuli batch upload for example). Any idea what the problem might be?

Best,
bissera

Hi FF team,

I've now isolated the issue to a few rows with very texty stimuli definitions (i've managed to upload everything else). I've tried using the exact same csv file that i downloaded from the builder (i always do that in case of an error) and it doesn't want to re-upload. Any ideas?

Best,
bissera
Hi Bissera,

Thanks for the report! Can you help us first verify that the feature itself isn't broken on your end? The easiest way to test is to go to an existing study, export the stimulus definition, create a new blank study, and import the csv file that you just exported.

If that worked, I'd look for formatting issues in your CSV file. If that didn't work either, please send the CSV you want to upload to our support email. We'll take a look.

Thanks,
Ting
Hi Ting,

Thanks for your reply.
I tried and the feature is fine. I can't imagine there would be any formatting issues though, as it is the very same file i exported from the same study just over an hour ago.. I'll send it over by email.

Best,
bissera