Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unexpected error when adding collaborators
I have been receiving an error saying "unexpected error, please try again later" whenever adding collaborators. I have been unable to add collaborators for the past few weeks.
Hi! This does appear to be a bug affecting some accounts. We'll fix it today and you should be able to add collaborators starting tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know! We appreciate it.
Hi - we have found the bug and applied a fix! Thanks again for letting us know. This doesn't affect everyone so it would have been hard for us to notice.

The fix will become effective overnight as part of our daily update schedule. You should be able to add collaborators starting tomorrow (Friday).
(11-04-2021, 02:18 PM)Ting Wrote: Hi - we have found the bug and applied a fix! Thanks again for letting us know. This doesn't affect everyone so it would have been hard for us to notice.

The fix will become effective overnight as part of our daily update schedule. You should be able to add collaborators starting tomorrow (Friday).

I am having a similar issue removing a collaborator on my task 'picture naming'. I am trying to remove a collaborator to add another.
This is now fixed! Thanks.