Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change color of background in trials?
Is there a way to change the background color of certain (video) trials? I'm running an experiment where the participants are Deaf signers, and I'm looking for a way that's not text to distinguish between different trial types. Specifically, I have video stimuli followed by a forced choice response, and every 4th of those trials is followed by a video recorded comprehension question. I would like the comprehension question trials to have, for example, a blue background.
Is that possible?
Our new study grammar developer, Sebastian, is actually working on exactly this. I've asked him to give you a more detailed update.
(09-16-2021, 10:52 AM)Ting Wrote: Our new study grammar developer, Sebastian, is actually working on exactly this. I've asked him to give you a more detailed update.
Great, thanks, looking foward to that!
Yep! I'm currently working on adding a "color scheme" setting to the trial templates, allowing the colors of the interface to change from trial to trial. At the moment, the plan is for two color schemes to be available (light and dark), and I hope alternating between these two will fulfill this purpose for your experiment. We may add more flexible color options in the future.
I plan for this feature to be available by late October. Thanks for your patience!