Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTurk Sandbox access blocked
Hello! I've been trying to view my study in the MTurk Sandbox, using my MTurk account. I set up a session by choosing MTurk +Sandbox. Currently, the only way I am able to access the Sandbox is through the link provided in the 'Manage Sessions' section of my study (rather than through my Mturk requester/AWS account). This link makes me log in with my MTurk Sandbox worker account, and evaluates me as a worker, and applied the criteria of the experiments literally.

I am no longer able to view my experiment in the Sandbox, because I tested it in the environment once, and now, I keep getting deemed ineligible. No matter how low I set the HIT, or uncheck boxes, MTurk does not let me see my own experiment in the sandbox. I am also unable to request access to the experiment.

Questions:
  1. Is there an alternate way to access my study through my Mturk requester/AWS IAM user account so that I can view my experiment on MTurk
  2. Is there some alternate settings I can use so that Finding Five will see me as a viable candidate for the experiment and let me access the sandbox?
Attached: a picture of my recruitment criteria for the Sandbox.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
MTurk Sandbox access blocked - by mkrishnaswamy - 10-20-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: MTurk Sandbox access blocked - by Ting - 10-21-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: MTurk Sandbox access blocked - by Ting - 10-27-2021, 09:24 PM
RE: MTurk Sandbox access blocked - by Ting - 11-04-2021, 05:16 PM