Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple sessions open
It seems that it is not possible to have multiple sessions open at the same time. If that is possible, how do we do it? If it is not possible, I would like to recommend that it be changed so that it is possible. Many people are interested in my experiment and want to check it out for learning or seeing how it works. So, I would like to leave a public facing session open for those people and then run my controlled experiment in another session. It would be nice to be able to do that.
Hello! It is not possible to have multiple sessions of the same study open at the same time. This is because the participant link to a session is actually a study link--it stays the same between sessions (this is useful if you have to temporarily stop your session but want to use the same recruitment ad after you start the next session). However, if you are a premium member, you can have multiple sessions open from different studies at the same time, which could work for your situation. You could create a copy of your study and use that for the public-facing session, while using the original study for the controlled experiment session.
[quote pid="91" dateline="1606925340"]
Great to know! Thank you for the feedback!
[/quote]